The entire community is yours to enjoy.
Needing a little extra assistance with daily tasks should never keep you from enjoying a full and fulfilling life. That’s why all of the community services and amenities we offer our Independent Living residents, we offer our Assisted Living residents to enjoy in equal measure!
The individualized support you need when you need it.
Ecumen Seasons at Apple Valley offers a full range of personal health care services through a variety of customizable, à la carte home health service packages. Caring and specially trained professionals come to you, and help you get the most out of your day—and your community.
For service package options and pricing details, and to schedule a tour of our exceptional community, call 952-698-5300 or click here to contact us online.
Value beyond measure.
Our exceptional, maintenance-free, senior living community provides immeasurable value when you add up all the amenities, services, and conveniences that are included in your monthly rent—as well as the variety of supports at-the-ready and à la carte if ever a need arises. Our community is a single source for it all—including increased social engagement, physical safety and peace of mind!
The private residence of your choosing, including ADA-accessible apartment home designs to accommodate you with the greatest ease and comfort
Autumn Leaves Restaurant with executive chef, daily specials, changing seasonal menus, frequent use of local and organic ingredients, and private dining areas for personal celebrations
Harvest Café for lighter fare, coffee and cookies
Amber Club Lounge with private, locked liquor cabinets available
Academy for Lifelong Learning, with courses led by faculty from Inver Hills Community College
Fitness Center with professional instructors that tailor your fitness plan to your personal preferences and abilities
Creative Arts Studio
Common social areas, including outdoor patio and walking paths
Salon Spa, with à la carte services
Services included in your monthly fee
- Heat, electricity, air conditioning, water, and trash removal
- 30-31 meals per month (one meal per day)
- Basic satellite television service
- Weekly housekeeping
- Individually customized Live 2 Be Healthy® programs
- Scheduled transportation
- Events, programs, classes, excursions and activities to maintain wellness—physically, socially, emotionally, spiritually, environmentally and intellectually
- Health and wellness programs
- 24-hour emergency response
- 24-hour staffing
- Use of community spaces for you and your visitors
Optional services available à la carte for an additional fee
- The custom-coordinated health care services you need, customized month-by-month in a home health service package just for you
- Underground heated garage parking
- Premium satellite television service
- Storage unit
- Additional meals per day
- Guest meals
- Room service food delivery to your home
- Laundry services
- Bed linen change
- Guest suite for overnight visitors
- Club Room locker rental, and more!
For more information, please call us at 952-698-5300 or click here to request information online.